08 Could Sunbutter Pumpkin Pie
Energy don’t rely if you find yourself PMSing
Okay not true but it surely’s enjoyable to consider that.
Sooooo I used to be majorly craving pumpkin pie (it’s my favourite and I do know it’s not thanksgiving time lol however… ya know the times are all blended up in any case AND pms is a factor haha)
So I used to be in search of a decrease sugar dairy free various and located this Sunbutter recipe and y’all it was soooooo good! It’s an fascinating twist on conventional pumpkin pie. The SunButter makes it excessive in proteins and wholesome fat 🙂
Right here is the way you do it:
1 half of cup oat flour
1/Four cup No-Sugar Added SunButter
1/Four cup coconut oil
Pinch of salt
2-Four tbsp heat water
1 15ozcan pumpkin puree
1/Four cup No-Sugar Added Sunbutter
half of cup maple syrup (looks like rather a lot BUT that is all of the sugar whole in the entire pie)
3/Four cup coconut milk
Three tbsp tapioca starch
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat the oven to 425F.
2. Mix the oat flour, coconut oil, SunButter, water and salt to type a ball of dough.
3. Roll out between two sheets of wax paper and switch to pie pan
4. Mix and mix the filling substances till easy
5. Pour into the crust.
6. Bake for 15 minutes at 425F. Cut back warmth to 350 and bake for 40-45 minutes
7. Take away from the oven. Cool, then chill in a single day (or if like me dig in since you’ve been craving it lol)
8. Serve with coconut whipped cream and a sprinkling of shredded coconut on high as I did right here OR add some pecans if you wish to add some nuts!!