This Beergarita pulled rooster is a citrus, Tex-Mex, flavor-packed pulled rooster recipe! Candy and smoky, this simple Crock Pot rooster recipe is nice on tacos, over rice, in quesadillas and past!
Love Pulled Rooster? Be certain that to strive my BBQ Pulled Chicken…it has a secret ingredient and it’s THE BEST!
However What’s A Beergarita?
A few of you may be like what the heck is a “Beergarita”? Effectively pals, it’s precisely what it appears like: the mixture of a beer and a margarita! You might have seen people consuming these loopy drinks at eating places, the place they’re served a giant margarita with a beer flipped over into it. They’re definitely enjoyable to have a look at, however I think about I’d be on the ground very quickly if I drank a kind of!
I will probably be sincere, I’m truly not a margarita drinker…or actually a beer drinker both. BUT I do love a lime rooster recipe…and beer sometimes works to tenderize meat in addition to add a really delicate taste to no matter it’s cooked in, so that is completely a recipe I LOVE!
Beergarita Pulled Rooster Is An Simple Crock Pot Dinner Concept!
The wonderful thing about this recipe is that it’s a fix-it-and-forget-it sluggish cooker recipe. You simply add your components into the crock pot, cowl and stroll away. Four hours later you can be rewarded with tender, flavor-packed rooster that can shred simply.
That is a kind of recipes that you could make initially of the week and use it for days on tacos, salads, quesadillas and many others! And never solely that, it’s a tremendous tailgate or social gathering recipe too! If you say you’re bringing “Beergarita Rooster” you’ll completely get smiles!
- boneless rooster breasts
- floor cumin
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- chili powder
- kosher salt
- floor black pepper
- chopped inexperienced chilis, or you might use Ro-Tel if you want!
- lime juice and zest
- gentle beer
- margarita combine
Actually you simply place all of the components into you sluggish cooker, set it on excessive for 3-Four hours and that’s it! Prep time is 5 minutes and also you’re good to go!
Make This Non-Alcoholic!
When you aren’t a drinker and like to not add beer into this recipe…or for those who simply don’t have any on-hand you’ll be able to completely sub it out for rooster broth! I imply, it takes the “beer” out of the “beergarita” however it should nonetheless work and be nice!
How To Serve Pulled Rooster…
Right here’s the place the enjoyable begins. Our favourite option to take pleasure in this rooster is in tacos! Right here’s what I like to ensure I’ve for our rooster tacos:
- Shredded Cheese
- Tomato or Pico de Gallo
- Avocado Salsa
- Contemporary Limes
- Cube Onions
- Corn, flour, or arduous shell tortillas
If You Need To Get Inventive Right here Are Different Dinner Concepts Utilizing Beergarita Pulled Rooster:
- Over Rice
- On A Salad
- Burrito Bowls
- A Wrap or Sandwich
This pulled rooster has the flavors of a “Beergarita” drink! Margarita + Beer creates this tender, taste packed pulled rooster recipe that’s nice on tacos, over rice, in quesadillas and past!
- 3 kilos boneless rooster breasts
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon floor black pepper
- 2 (4- ounce) cans chopped inexperienced chilis
- juice and zest of two limes
- 1 cup gentle beer (or rooster broth)
- 1 cup non alcoholic margarita combine
- Place the rooster within the backside of your 6- quart sluggish cooker.
- Sprinkle the cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper onto the rooster.
- Add within the lime zest, lime juice, beer, and margarita combine.
- Cowl and cook dinner on excessive for 3-Four hours, or on low for 6-7 hours till the rooster is tender.
- Shred the rooster within the juices.
- Serve on tacos, over rice, or in quesadillas to call a couple of choices!
Retailer hermetic within the fridge for as much as Three days.
Freeze hermetic for as much as 30 days.
Key phrases:: cookies and cups, sluggish cooker, crock pot, pulled rooster, beergarita
Need To Save This Recipe?
PIN for later: